Atlantic Subsurface Imaging, Inc.'s state-of-the-art concrete
inspection GPR data acquisition system allows us to image an area in
real time requiring only one side access and without evacuation. By
using a full array of antennas, our GPR system can penetrate a depth
range of 18 inches or more in concrete without damaging the surface.
Data collected is processed quickly and easily. The results produce
a 3-D image for a more intuitive approach to data analysis and
interpretation. Multiple viewing options allow the user to move
around in the data, many times revealing features not visible in
traditional vertical data profiles.
Advantages of Concrete Inspection Using GPR
Photo Courtesy of GSSI.
- Portable size of equipment allows unlimited use potential
- Requires only one side access without evacuation
- Ideal for surveys of highways, bridges, and other
- Inspect floors, walls, decks, slabs, tunnels, balconies, and
- Locate rebar, tension cables, conduits, voids, PVC pipes
- Measure slab thickness
- Can penetrate depths of 18" or more
- Multi-channel data collection
- 3-D imaging
- Multiple viewing options may reveal objects not visible in
traditional vertical data profiles
- Integrated data collection and post-processing for instant
- GPS compatible
Linescan data image showing double rebar mat.
Courtesy of GSSI.